A valid ticket is required to access the festival. The tickets will be for sale online, with a limited number of tickets with a discount. Tickets will also be available at the entrance, but can only be paid for with cash. Tickets will not be refunded, but resale to third parties is allowed at risk of both parties. At the entrance, your ticket will be scanned (either from your phone or on paper), and you will receive a wristband, with which you can freely enter and leave the festival grounds until 00:00h. The festival grounds will be opened from 15:30h until 02:00h.
Free wardrobe and toilet facilities will be available on the festival grounds, and there is plenty of space for bicycles on the terrain. Parking right on the side of the Rotterdamseweg is prohibited, for both cars and bicycles. There is parking space for your car in the streets nearby.
Food and drinks
A variety of foods and beverages will be available at the festival. Tokens will be used to purchase these. These tokens can be bought online together with the ticket, or at the festival itself using cash or debit card. Festival Aangeschoten Wild uses sustainable plastic cups with a deposit system. The last half hour, drinks will be served in deposit-free cups, and you will get your deposit back.
- Animals. Unfortunately you won’t be allowed to enter the festival with deer, leopards, crocodiles, kangaroos, ostriches, flamingos, monkeys, giraffes, or any pet or animal;
- Food and drinks;
- Plastic (PET) bottles;
- Dangerous objects such as fireworks, weapons and firearms;
- Promotional material for your own party or festival;
- Professional photo cameras are allowed, if declared beforehand (mail to firstname.lastname@example.org), and only if you allow us to use your photos for promotional purposes. Please leave video and audio recording devices at home.
- Video and audio material will be made during Festival Aangeschoten Wild which might be used for promotional purposes by the organization;
- Entering the festival site is at your own risk. The organization is in no way liable for any damage to visitors and/or property of visitors. Damage caused to the festival terrain and equipment will be charged to the perpetrator